Monday, September 3, 2018

My Love Prayer

I was lost in my ways
Walking through a dark tunnel that led me away
One that led to no light but astray
A journey that set my world in disarray

But I kept on going into this hollow
I kept on going because it helped me get through till tomorrow
It was my present need to battle sorrow
So reality was kept in the shadow

After every wild ride came clarity
Out of the shadow walks reality
Deep conviction falls upon me with sincerity
Certainly this journey leads to no where but impurity

So I prayed to God for a soul-mate
Someone to make me whole
I prayed for someone to hold till I am old
I never knew I was praying for a woman named O

Then, here came a shining star
I felt it within me that she was here to deliver me from the dark
In her I found everything I ever wanted in a rock-star
Her voice captured my heart and soul like a charm

It's been almost 3 years now and we are still going strong
With you I can never be wrong
I want to be your man forever-lifelong
'Cos I know with you forever can never be too long

#FirstoftheThreeIPromised

~ Composed by PhadaOfficial - to a very special lady (My BabyLove Onyeka Emili)


No comments:

Post a Comment