Saturday, April 6, 2013

GUNNERS FOR LIFE

Trophy---less... Yet we are still Gonners

I am at war with my enemies
A times I forget to load my ammunition
But when I do
I tear any defense apart
I have nothing more than my history
And I’m proud of it
I take pride in the way I play
The beautiful football
Though no trophy in the past 6 years
I am a delight to watch
Sometimes I sacrifice winning
Just to entertain my fans
That is why my ticket price has skyrocketed
But the fans scream blue murder
Each time I entertain but lose
May be what they want is a win?
I must admit though
Recently I’d been a major disaster
When it mattered most
It all started against Barcelona in 2005
Then Chelsea in 2007 Carling’s cup
The memory of last year’s Carling’s cup final
Is still pellucid
Cos a Nigerian on loan
Won a trophy in the only match he played
The Old have stopped supporting me
For the fear of heart attack
Only the Obstinate remain with me
For their pride is at stake
But still I remain Arsenal
And I will always choose to entertain
Even when it costs me trophies
~ Composed by PhadaOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment