Friday, April 26, 2013

I Cried!

Phada~ When I was young I cried!
Q. Yeah everyone cried
Phada~ No you don't get it I cried at every little challenge
Q. Why?
Phada~ Simply cos I felt I deserved pity
Q. Oh pity... And did you get it?
Phada~ I didn't my friend, I didn't
Q. But why? Why were people so heartless?
Phada~ I realised they weren't
Q. Oh really? How do you mean?
Phada~ I realised everyone of them had their own challenges to focus on
Q. Everyone?! Did you really mean those living in fancy houses inclusive?
Phada~ Well those one had even bigger problems
Q. Now I'm confused. But they have...
Phada~ (cuts in) Money? Hahaha. Money can't buy your way out of troubles
Q. So what did you do?
Phada~ I changed my approach to life's challenges
Q. Hmm, tell me more
Phada~ I realized my problem is mine and no one else is obliged to assist
Q. Well sounds like each man for himself
Phada~ Exactly!
Q. Tell me about this new approach
Phada~ Oh' yeah it simple. First I smile and laugh within me.
Q. No more weeping?
Phada~ Oh no no no... I'm a man now. We don't cry but shoulder it and carry our cross
Q. But why?
Phada~ Why? Well weeping is not gonna change the situation anyways. Laughing on the other hand makes you feel stronger and emotionally in control.
Q. Hmm! I never thought of it that way
Phada~ Well it does. I realized If you lose the battle emotionally you can never win physically. I also found out that trials are always very hard on us cos they can tell they only have a short life span.
Q. And why would I wanna laugh instead of suck within me? Seems so easy for me to cry during this moment of hardship.
Phada~ Well what you see when u cry is defeat that will last forever but when I laugh so hard within me, its because I see the glory and victory ahead of me. And do you want to know when I laugh the most?
Q. And when is that?
Phada~ When everything seems to be at a stand still and I feel like the burden is so much I can't cope any longer.
Q. Wow! You wanna tell me why?
Phada~ Well I've realized that is exactly where the movie takes a twist and turn and the Vandamme inside of me fights back, rising up to the occasion. And you know what they say; "Actor no dey die for film"
~Composed by Phada'Official

No comments:

Post a Comment