Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Life- Part 2

My life is a journey

My Life is a journey- Couldn't make it without you

Journey mixed with hardship and pleasure
Good times and bad times
Some days I retain in my memory
Other days I wished ne'er happened
Through all these moments
You played a vital role in my script
... For I am who I am
Because of the days we had together
Duration?!
Not a factor but quality
Did you ever think I'd forget?
Delusional!
You reside in my memory
Days we fought and madeup
For gelling sake
Laughters we shared
I replay in my head like an old tape
Your words of advice
And days you comforted me
I still remember vividly
Invaluable moments
I'd not trade any for Gate's wealth
Just like in a relay race
You made your impact scintillating
Life my friend is a terrifying journey
Couldn't have made it this far
Without you
~ Composed by Phada'Official

No comments:

Post a Comment